Saturday, December 18, 2010

Craft Project for tonight!


I was supposed to spend the day sewing and wrapping Christmas gifts, but instead, I got caught at a new little spot full of wonderful vintage finds and records galore! Well, with this aside, I didn't get around to the sewing, and have yet to get around to gift wrapping...but all was not lost! I did make something! Yay!!! Saw something like this at a neighbor's house and thought it would be a lovely way to decorate a gift box! It's made from a chopstick and looped strips of colorful magazine pages! I bought the chopsticks from Daiso (http://www.daiso-sangyo.co.jp/english/products/) and used an old magazine that I had sitting around the house. I am a collector and hate throwing things away that could be useful in the future and I love when I find a fun way to make good use of these things!



No comments:

Post a Comment