Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Hello Blog friends! I know...it's been too long since I've posted anything here. Work has been super busy and then I took a few days off to head out of town. Anyway, I'm back and ready to share new things with all of you! This is a little of what I've been up to and observing around town. Hope you enjoy!


Nice Victorian home on a walk in Oakland.


My baby doggie at Lake Merritt under the Fairyland sign.


Remember all that stuff about boycotting Arizona? How'd it die down so fast? Anyway, our local graff artist Gatz didn't forget!


Scraper alert!!!


Emeryville Marina beach with my dog.






Pretty little vintage Porsche!


San Francisco is starting work on a new transit hub, so the old Transbay terminal ramps are coming down. Goodbye to another part of SF history. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment