Saturday, July 16, 2011

Automobiles that have caught my eye!

Every once in a while, I see an automobile around town that catches my eye. This trio offers a very differing eye catching reason! The first is this adorable vintage VW Bug! It reminds me of all the old Bugs my family had as a kid. Nice to see it in such great condition!


This one has a great sentence across the back window. It says "Cooler than James Dean"...what?! Not sure the reason behind it, but it was definitely photo worthy! Click on the photo to enlarge for a better view.


And finally, this one is of a car that I noticed up the street from my place, on my way to work one morning. I had to look twice, but yeah, all 4 wheels and tires are gone! Looks like someone stole them right off the car! My neighborhood is quiet too, so it was a surprise to see this!

No comments:

Post a Comment