Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Questionetc. handmade & Mookey's Mood vintage on ETSY! plus Black Weekend discount!


In an ongoing effort to keep things updated and cohesive, I've changed my etsy shop banner! Questionetc. was the name I chose when I first started my accessory line. When I opened up shop on Etsy, I had thought I would only be selling my handmade items, but over time, my shop has morphed more into the vintage realm...and with the creation of my blog, Mookey's Mood, I felt that it would be a nice way to tie into the vintage in my shop. So, here you go...the Grand Reopening of my updated Etsy shop! Questionetc. handmade AND Mookey's Mood vintage! In honor of this, as well as the official start of the Christmas Shopping Season, I am offering a 10% discount. Simply enter CHEER10 at check-out and your discount will be applied. Happy holidays and happy shopping! See ya at my etsy shop!

www.questionetc.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment