Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Trend: Faux Fur Vests???

Okay, so I've got a question...who decided that the "Caveman" look should be brought back into fashion? I spent the day today doing a little shopping in San Francisco. Nordstrom has racks of Faux Fur vests and jackets, ladies are walking around sporting 'em while shopping, I see advertisements encouraging the trend...everywhere I go, I see that this is the next "BIG" thing! Hmmmm...


Take a look at this link for more on the current trend: http://www.glamour.com/fashion/blogs/slaves-to-fashion/2009/10/daily-ebay-find-vintage-faux-f.html

I seem to remember this being done before!




Yeah, it's Sonny & Cher. They may have been trend setters for their time...I never would have guessed their influence would jump 40's years and make a reappearance in 2010! Yowza!

No comments:

Post a Comment