Monday, March 21, 2011

Go visit Who's Your Betty? in Oakland for Questionetc. & Tessy's Treasures creations!


Who's Your Betty? has been a wonderful supporter and retail outlet for my owls. I recently dropped off a few of my "Eleflaunts" too! Who's Your Betty carries so many fantastic gift items, including my plushies & the cute handmade baby booties of Tessy's Treasures, handmade by my mom!

Who's Your Betty? is in the Rockridge neighborhood of Oakland. Stop by and say hi!!!
5517 College Avenue Oakland, CA 510.597.9897 1/2 block south of Rockridge BART. Store Hours: Monday ~ Friday 12 ~ 7. Saturday 10 ~ 6 ...
www.stitchesforbitches.com/

Here's one of my owls center stage in the front window!



Here are the new Eleflaunts!


Baby booties by Tessy's Treasures! Handmade with love by my mom! The cloth ones are reversible and the felt ones are super cute with lots of decorative embroidery and appliques.



No comments:

Post a Comment