Sunday, April 10, 2011

Northern Soul Legend: MARY LOVE is coming to SF!

April 22nd all of you Soulies out there might like to partake in this special event!!! Mary Love, Northern Soul Legend, will be at Milk Bar in SF, singing all of her legendary classics! Unfortunately for me, I've got my regular Soul/Funk/Disco/Rare Groove DJ night that night, so I won't be able to make it...but that doesn't mean that you should miss it too! Tickets are only $5! Plus you get San Francisco's own: Franco Nero and The Satisfactions, as well as 3 great soul & vintage reggae DJ's: Dirty Dishes, Soul Fox & Bryan Martin (from SF Vintage Reggae Society). This event is being put on by my friend First Round Promotions...keep an eye on his upcoming listings...there's lots more legendary music to come!!!
p.s. If you like the flyer design...that's my handiwork...I'd be happy to work with you on any graphic design needs you might have! Thanks and enjoy the show!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment