Sunday, April 10, 2011

Do you remember your first bicycle?!

I remember my first bicycle...it was yellow with a black seat. My dad always had interesting or unusual cars and I spent lots of time with him at car shows and in the garage...not sure how I learned about Ferrari's, but at age 4 or 5, I somehow got my hands on a Ferrari sticker and put it on the seat of my bike. I thought I was the coolest kid and that the sticker made my bike extra fast! ...well, maybe not the fastest! My second bike was one with a Banana seat and it was blue. I loved that one! You see, as a kid alive in the 70's, Banana seat bikes were the top dog! If only we would have known how much those bikes would become collectible...but guess that's the same with lots of toys from that era! We had fun with them while we had them and the memories to last us!

No comments:

Post a Comment