Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Stuffy! plus a few additional items I've made...


New stuffy! I've been wanting to add a few new creatures to join my Owl stuffy and an elephant has always been on my mind, so here she is! This is a prototype so keep an eye out for the next generations! Eleflaunt!!!



I made this bag especially for my mom as one of her Christmas gifts. She grew up loving paper dolls and shared this love with me when I was a child. I was so excited when I found the yardage! The plaid with flocked bumble bees is a vintage fabric I've had in my collection for years and the pink and white with gold metallic ric rac is also vintage.


These are the 3 newest owls to fly into Leanna Lin's Wonderland in Los Angeles! Go visit...she's on Eagle Rock Blvd a block down from Colorado Blvd in the Eagle Rock neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment