Sunday, January 2, 2011

Family Photos...

Over Christmas weekend, I had a chance to visit my grandma. She will be 95 in a few short weeks. During our visit, she pulled out photos that she carries with her in her purse. A couple of them are very old, going back to the 40s and 50s. I didn't have a proper camera with me, but wanted to snap a pic of what she was showing to me, so I used my phone camera which doesn't come out all that good, but had to do. :)

The photos are of her in front of a merry go round, one of my great grandfather and my aunt as a child, one of my grandpa in front of the apartment building that he and my grandma managed in Hollywood in the 60s and 70s and one in 1953 of my grandpa and aunt at the farm where they lived in upstate New York.



No comments:

Post a Comment