Sunday, June 13, 2010

ROOM 4 ...a super cool SF vintage shop!



So, last weekend, I had a booth at Indie Mart (www.indie-mart.com). It was a beautiful day, in spite of the wind that kept blowing everyones wares around! haha! I had made up my mind that I would stay at my booth and not get tempted to buy things by walking around, but by the late afternoon, I really needed a change of scenery and took a quick walk through the vendor area. My favorite booth was from ROOM 4. Turns out that ROOM 4 is a vintage shop on Valencia in the Mission, San Francisco. They carry everything from furniture, housewares and decorations to clothing and fashion accessories! Their tagline is "20th Century Good Design". From what I've seen, I definitely agree with that! Check out their website for more information and a photos of their store.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from their website (http://room4.com/):



No comments:

Post a Comment