Monday, January 16, 2012

Calling Fellow Soul DJs! Where It's At! is looking for guests!!!



Hello Friends and fellow DJ's! Up until this month, I have been holding it down twice monthly at the Mad Dog in the Fog for Where It's At! with my DJ partner in crime, Shawn. Sadly, he will be moving back home to the Big Apple very soon. This will be leaving open the opportunity to welcome guests to share the decks with me. If you are interested, whether I already know you or not, hit me up! Please keep in mind that this is a 100% vinyl party specializing in 1960s & 70s soul:: Funk, Disco, Rare Groove, Motown, Modern, Northern, etc. Some nights get pretty eclectic, while others seem to focus a little more on a couple styles. It all depends on the mood of the bar and where my musical intuition flows. Regardless to say, it's a nonjudgmental night and we just like to spin good tunes and have a good time over a few pints of beer! So, if this is up your alley, send me a message and I'll get you scheduled to join the party!

With all of that said, here are the details:
*10pm until close (usually we quit the tunes about 1:45am)
*Mad Dog in the Fog - Lower Haight, cross street is Fillmore
*530 Haight Street, SF
*Free drinks for the night. Mad Dog is a beer & wine bar, fyi
*A little cash at the end of the night.

Contact me here if interested or need any more details: mookeysmooddesign@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment