Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm Back and posting on ETSY again!

Hello All!
My trip to LA was just what I needed! Only wish I had another week to spend more time in the thrift stores! Instead, we spent the great majority of our week deep in the dark depths of record stores. And yes, I do mean "record"!... the sorts of stores that sell old vinyl and if you get to chatting with the owner, he may well give you a discount on your purchases! My boyfriend and I came back with some true gems and all at bargain prices!

We did make it to a couple of thrift stores and I will follow this post with a few pics of the things I found there. Since our return, work has kept me busy and a little cold has been keeping me at home. So, instead of wallowing in my aches and pains, I decided to get some pics taken and things posted to my ETSY shop: www.Questionetc.etsy.com I spent the majority of Saturday working on this and I've even already sold one of the newly posted items! Here's a few pics of some of the new items added.







No comments:

Post a Comment